upcoming and past performances
- Love Thy Child- Lead actor producer with Andre Ashton, Cidney Hue
- Van Cortlandt- Producer with Carolynn Cecilia, Jared Roybal
- Get By With a Little Help From My Friends
- Consulting Producer of THE CYCLE
- Producer of SINGLE RULES
- Workshop of Run For Your Life web series by Martha Williams
- Miranda performs in Season 2 of Darwin: The Series, starring Broadway's Celia Bolger-Keenan, Karl Kenzler, directed by Chris Gerson and written by Lynn Rosen
- Miranda is the line producer for the feature film When We Grow Up, featuring an all female below-the-line crew!
- She performs the role of "Doctor" in the new feature film Candy Stripers (2017)
- She is cast in a Pure Leaf online commercial series featuring celebrity chef Marcus Samuelsson!
- She performs in a short film called Man Cave
- She performs in a web commercial for FLOCKU
- Miranda records a song with Artists for the Arts "With A Little Help From My Friends"
- She performs in the reading of Kevin Podgorski's What's Wrong With Being Angry at the Actors Studio Playwright Development Unit, directed by Michael Blatt
- Miranda narrates Paige Millikin's latest novel on Audible, The Lord's Country Estate Party, now available for purchase on Amazon.com
- Miranda begins working as the line producer, and assistant director on Darwin: The Series
- She wrote, produced, and acted in the female-driven comedy series Over Thirty coming soon to Funny Or Die!
- Just in time for the holidays, Miranda narrates the new novel by Paige Millikin set in 19th century England, Twelve Letters of Christmas, now available for purchase on Amazon.com
- Pure Pwnage (2016) wins Best Feature Film at the Canadian Comedy Awards Festival!
- She finishes working as Veronica in the feature film The Dirty Kind (2017) written and directed by Vilan Trub
- Miranda has been cast in a reading of the new play Life and Death by Cynthia Babak. The reading will be held at TAI, 150 W 30th Street, 14th Floor, on November 12, 2016, and is directed by Chris Clavelli! Free admission.
- Miranda is finishes narrating the new book Break Up or Break Through: 7 Steps To Getting Over A Breakup, by Jamie Hirsch
- She performed in a spec commercial shot by director, Sven Lee
- She is cast as Dr. Kennedy in the new play by Drama-Desk playwright Michael Bradley, Our Dark Dark Place. The performance is apart of the Exquisite Corpse Company's "Drama and Drinks" series on November 15 at the Art Bar and Cafe in Brooklyn. More info here!
- She is cast as Beatrice, Helena, and Lady Macbeth in the Pearl Conservatory Advanced Shakespeare class with Dominic Cuskern
- She received her new three year US work visa (O1 Artist Visa)!
- Miranda will be playing the role of Lady Macbeth in the new comedy short theatre piece, MacSpin, by 3-time Emmy award wining writer Seth Freeman, and directed by Mike Hayhurst. Performances are at The People's Improv Theater, Striker Mainstage, 123 E 24th St, NYC, Sept 29- Oct 1, 2016
- She created, directed, and starred in a film short called Girls Gone Mild (2016), and they made 110% of their funding raising goal on Indiegogo
- Miranda filmed a new TV pilot called You Don't Have To Be Funny
- She is performing the role of Ana in a new theatre production called In or Out with the Brooklyn-based international theatre company, the box collective, alongside fellow Actors Studio Drama School graduates!
- Miranda performs the role of Tea Lady in the new feature film Wild Nights With Emily(2017) created by Madeleine Olnek, and starring Molly Shannon as Emily.
- Miranda worked on the new feature A Paixão Segundo João (2018), the story of Brazilian classical pianist João Carlos Martins, thanks to Jodi Purdy Casting!
- Miranda completes her 3 year MFA in Acting from the Actors Studio Drama School!
- Pure Pwnage (2016) is released online on May 7th! You buy it here on Vimeo!
- Miranda is cast as Ralph's mother in the feature film Lord of the Flies: Strangers Within Us (2016)!
- Miranda is cast as Gwen in the film The Caller (2016) with director Michael Lockett, filming in NY in June 2016!
- She will be performing the role of Masha in Chris Durang's Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike at the Gibney Dance Theatre, May 4-7th, 2016!
- She performs the roles of Gem and Jasmine in the staged reading of the new musical Confidence: An Art World Musical. Written by Carey Lovelace, and directed by Keith Bulla (lifetime members of the Actors Studio)
- Miranda performs the devised theatre piece Objectify at the Rebel Verses Youth Arts Festival on April 6-9th, 2016 at El Barrio's Art Space. Click here for tickets
- On March 7th, 2106 Miranda will be performing Allan Bevan's Nou Goth Sonne Under Wode, at Carnegie Hall with the Khorikos Choir!
- Pure Pwnage (2016) is released January 23, 2016 at the Bloor Cinema, and February Feb 20, 2016 in NYC! The film has gone on tour to Edmonton, Calgary, Minneapolis, Dallas, and Los Angeles!
- Come and see her and the other MFA graduates of 2016 in their Actor Showcase on March 14th, 2016 at The Actors Studio, 432 W 44th Street, NYC! Tickets can be reserved at ASDSshowcase@pace.edu
- She performs with her jazz group Little Reds and the Wolfson Brothers at private functions!
- She records as a featured vocalist on the original rock album by NYC artist Miguel Mateus!
- She worked on the roles:
Alice Murphy (Bright Star-based project)
Abigail Williams (The Crucible);
Hypatia (Shaw's Misalliance);
Olivia (Twelfth Night);
Katherine (Taming of the Shrew); and
Sara (Dave West Read's The Performers) in her final semester of grad school at The Actors Studio Drama School
- Miranda is cast in the workshop of the screenplay "The World Famous Teddy Blair" based on the life of Fred Astaire
- Miranda performs the voice-over for the short film "The Cost" in the role of Diane
- Miranda performs the voice-over for the short film "Empty" in the role of Jenny
- She is invited to a private masterclass curated by Ellen Burstyn
- She participates in the Inside The Actors Studio tapings for Sarah Silverman, Bryan Cranston, Jeff Daniels, and Steve Carell!
- Miranda collaborates with friend Dennys Ilic, incredible photographer and DP of the LoTR and Harry Potter sequels, on a NYC photo-shoot with her as the subject
- Miranda sings the jingle on the new national commercial for DioGuardi Tax Law
- Miranda joined the 2015 Great River Shakespeare Festival Company as an Acting Apprentice. She performed the role of "Constance" in the production of King John and understudied the "Nurse" in Romeo and Juliet! For more information about Great River click here!
- She performed as "Loss" in a the short film Something I Never Showed You, directed by Maqui Gaona, premiering Spring 2015!
- Miranda performs the role of Helen in Martin McDonagh's The Cripple of Inishmaan under the guidance of Elizabeth Kemp at The Actors Studio Drama School
- She was a couture wedding gown model at the 2015 NYC Bridal Week for the designer Rose and Delilah. Shout-out to Abegail (the designer) and Thao (intern)!
- She's in the recording studio performing her cover of Peggy Lee's "Peel Me A Grape" with pianist and friend Jeevan D'Souza
- Miranda films first feature film, performing the role of principal character "Tagi" in Pure Pwnage: Teh Movie (2015). To learn more about the movie, click here
- Miranda meets Alumni Bradley Cooper in a private masterclass for the students of The Actor Studio Drama School
- Little Reds perform at Tomi Jazz!
- Little Reds (Miranda Plant and Claire Duncan) and the Wolfson Brothers Band will be performing jazz favourites at VillageCare on February 28
- She works on the roles of "Nora" in Ibsen's A Doll House; and "Gloria Mitchell" in Nottage's By The Way- Meet Vera Stark in scene-work class with Ms. Susan Aston at The Actors Studio Drama School
- She is cast as "King Carlisle", a drag king, in The Lesbian Vampires of Sodom, to be presented as part of the Directors Project presentation at The Actors Studio Drama School
- She takes a musical theatre masterclass led by Tracy Michailidis, and accompanied by Jonathan Monro
- She records a cover for "Love, Love, Love" by Of Mice and Men for a Columbia University directing project
- Miranda began production on the new film Dream Under The Milkwoods by filmmaker Omar Greene in December
- She performed the title role in the new play by Annie R. Such, Falcon and Sparrow, at the Treehouse Theatre in Chelsea. Miranda performed the role of "Falcon", and Kathleen Simmonds performed the role of "Sparrow". The piece was stylized as an experimental and expressionist piece including dance and light-show
- Miranda worked on the roles:
"Ann" in Arthur Miller's All My Sons;
"Lilly" in Lucy Thurber's Where We're Born;
"Mary Jane" in Stephen Adly Guirgis' Jesus Hopped The A-Train; and
"Claire" in David Auburn's Proof, in scene-work class with professor Ms. Susan Aston at The Actors Studio Drama School
- Miranda was cast in the new play development workshop of Sins Have Come by playwright/ actress Yha Mourhia Wright. Performance in Spring 2015!
- She began freelancing with Stefanie Talent and Entertainment agency!
- Miranda is the voice of "Runa-Illa" in Leeland Artra's new audiobook trilogy Thread Strands
- She was cast as "Mrs. Tilweather" in Jabob Bittens' NYU thesis film Little Drifter (2014)
- Miranda was an ambassador on behalf of Old Vic New Voices at the Tribeca Film Festival premiere of "Now!" starring OVNV chair Kevin Spacey
- Miranda will be performing in David Hare's The Blue Room as "The Married Woman/ Emma" for the Actors Studio Drama School Director's Project Showcase May 12- May 16!
- Miranda will be performing the role of "Jake" in Nina Shengold's Homesteaders for the Actors Studio Drama School First Year Acting Showcase May 12- May 16!
- Little Reds and the Wolfson Brothers performed at private events, and at Tomi Jazz Lounge regularly!
- She created and performed a monologue and scene about a young girl who lived through "The Troubles" in Northern Ireland, inspired by a photo from 1969.
- Miranda performed the role of Katrina in the new rock musical "TROUBLE", book by Michael Alvarez, and music by UK composer, Ella Grace. The workshop reading took place at CAP21 in January.
- Little Reds and the Wolfson Brothers performed at Tomi Jazz Lounge in NYC. To hear/ see their work, check out www.littleredsjazz.com!
- Miranda performed the role of "Candice" in the new play by Annie R. Such, entitled "Tendons" in a workshop reading on Friday, November 1, 2013. The piece was directed by MFA director, Bianca Puorto
- Miranda is performing as the "Midwife" in Pistrix, the new play by Actors Studio MFA playwright Annie R. Such! Directed by Actors Studio MFA director, Michael Alvarez, and produced by Theater InAsylum
- Miranda performed on SRSLY webseries, written and starring UCB alumnae Alexandra Fiber and Danielle Gibson
- The film Construction won the award for Best Narrative at the 2013 Kansas International Film Festival!
- Miranda was accepted to the "Bloomingdales Masterclass 2013- British Stage Ready" acting intensive led by Steve Winter, Director of Old Vic New Voices in NYC!
- Miranda recorded another voice over for a Western Union commercial!
- She was a 1920s beach-goer on Season 4, episode 9 of Boardwalk Empire (HBO)!
- She was chosen to be an actor in a Director's Intensive led by UCSD Head of MFA Acting and Directing program, Kyle Donnelly, produced and organized by Project Y Theatre in NYC. She performed the role of Gina Gionfriddo's "Becky Shaw" (from the play Becky Shaw) in the workshop!
- Miranda was accepted in the MFA program for Acting at The Actors Studio!
- She recorded a french voice-over for Jacob A. Ware's How To Do Everythin video series on youtube. Mais, oui!
- She recorded another DioGuardi Tax Law internet and radio commercial!
- She recorded the voice of the reporter, "Helen Hunter", in 9 Clues: The Secret of Serpent Creek with Tap It Games!
- She recorded the voice of the "Artificial Intelligence" computer for a video game concept!
- Miranda recorded a vocal parody of Rockwell's "Somebody's Watching Me" for a commercial spec
- Performed in the web-series Common Sense Police
- Performed in Good Shape with Co-Op Theatre East at the Robert Moss Theatre in the Planet Connections Theater Festivity, directed by Lucille Lortel Award-winning, and TED talk guest speaker, Ashley Marinaccio!
- Miranda was a representative of the Eagle Project at the SAG-AFTRA National Native Americans Committee Event honouring actor Chaske Spencer, of Twilight Saga fame
- She performed at the Cabrini Repertory Theatre in the Thespis Theater Festival!
- Performed jazz at the Rivington House with Lifebeat: Hearts and Voices
- Performed jazz at VillageCare every Friday!
- Began freelancing with Mastery Productions!
- Miranda received her O1 Extraordinary Artist US work visa!
- Miranda performed in the original new play about the Life of Beethoven called True Artists at the Midtown International Theatre Festival
- She began as an associate producer with the Eagle Project
- Miranda was a reader at the Eagle Project auditions for Wood Bones
- She studied with Broadway actor Brad Fleischer
- She was an understudy member of the TITAN Theatre production of Romeo & Juliet at The Secret Theatre
- She was accepted into The Studio New York's training program under the direction of Jayd McCarty, with guest instructor Bryce Pinkham. Read about Jayd and The Studio's impressive review, here on Backstage
- Performed jazz at VillageCare
- Miranda traveled to the 2012 Edinburgh Fringe as a producer with tenderpits with AnimalParts Theatre co.!
- Began private coaching with Charles GoForth in Shakespeare monologues and Mamet scene study
- Miranda participated in the Shakespeare Forum open Clown workshop, led by founder Tyler Moss
- Completed Karen Kohlhaas' award-winning Monologue Audition class at the Atlantic Theater Company
- Miranda attends The Shakespeare Forum 's open workshops on Tuesday nights
- She is accepted into the Looking Glass Theatre Actor Internship
- She filmed an episode of Restaurant Stakeout, which aired in October on The Food Network
- Miranda acts alongside Brian Geraghty in the feature film Kilimanjaro , written and directed by Walter Strafford!
- She starts studying voice with Susan Eichorn-Young
- Miranda is accepted into the New York Foundation of the Arts Artist As Entrepreneur Bootcamp at NYU!
- She records two jazz songs with Mark Selby. You can listen to them here!
- Miranda got new headshots taken by Jamiya Wilson. You can view them here!
- She completes Commedia dell'Arte workshop with award-winning performer and director, Chris Bayes (Yale MFA faculty)!
- Miranda is accepted into the Old Vic New Voices New York workshop on British dialects with Ben Furey, who is also the vocal coach for Matilda on Broadway!
- She is also accepted the Old Vic New Voice New York workshop on Site-specific theatre with award-winning writer/director/actress/songstress Cora Bisset!
- She records Christmas songs for a new CD adaption of Dickens' famous story A Christmas Carol
- Miranda performed in the film They Didn't See Me
- She performed in the national voice over commercials for DioGuardi Tax Law that played during the Superbowl XLIV
- Miranda performed in a Colombia University Thesis film as a yoga student
- She participated in a pop vocal workshop with Brett Macias
- Miranda created and performed a weekly children's storytime called Fish Tales at the South Street Seaport Museum, in association with the FAO Schwartz Family Foundation
- She performed in msn Wonderwall's Celebrity Encounters about John Mayer
- Miranda performed in Ira Sach's film Keep The Lights On in the Lower East Side!
- Miranda performed in Misha' Shulman's original play Deathscape at Theater For The New City
- She performs as a Broadway dancer in the feature film Construction!
- She shot a spec commercial for Tiffany & Co.'s True Love Stories campaign!
- She completes a Film/TV intensive class at Actors Connection.
- She performed the voices of "Bo" and "The Gorgon" on the interactive Lost Girl: The Motion Comic based on the hit TV series on Showcase, and was nominated for 2011 Gemini for Best in Crossover Platform [Fiction]!
- She completed the voice of the lead warrior, "Lorin Aria", in the hit Atari video game Dungeons and Dragons: Daggerdalenow on Xbox LIVE Arcade, PlayStation®Network, and PC Download
- Miranda was a singer in the Acting Upstage fundraiser concert featuring the music of Michael Jackson called Man In The Mirror
- She sang as lead vocalist for the jazz band The Devonshire Cats at the Metropolitan Hotel for the Astronomer's Ball
- Miranda performed in the Paprika Festival the new original Canadian music written by Britta Johnson called "Bereavement Buffet"
- Participated in David Connolly's Musical Theatre Workshop
- Miranda recorded her Animation Voice Demo with Melissa Altro at Voice Pro Studio!
- She modeled for photography collection to tribute the oldest houses in Toronto, by photographer Louis Zeppieri
- Miranda is a singer in the Gay For Comedy Gala, in the glee club "InChoir Within" at the Panasonic Theatre, with special guest Scott Thompson (Kids In The Hall)!
- Miranda executive produces the Canadian Premiere of Seth Rudetsky's one-man comedy show, Deconstructing Broadway
- She organizes and produces a masterclass workshop for Toronto emerging and professional musical theatre artists with Seth Rudetsky at the Randolph Academy!
- She performed in a spec commercial for Trident Gum!
- Miranda performs in the real-time digital video film I Cried For You by director Julia Loktev at the Toronto Nuit Blanche Festival
- She performs in the original Christmas play, Christmas Radio, at the Richmond Hill Centre of the Performing Arts with Megan Nuttal, Donovan LeNabat, and Daniel James!
- She sang the original music for the Pure Pwnage TV Series on Showcase, which was nominated for two 2012 Gemini Awards: Best Direction in Comedy TV Series, and Best Writing in a Comedy TV Series!
- She performed in the hit comedy operetta Jerry Springer The Opera at Hart House
- Miranda performed as Little Bunny Riding Hood in a children's show of the same name, with The Rose Theatre
- She recorded the voice-over for the short film about the life of Ayn Rand!
- She performed in the original play Until Next Time at the Festival of Ideas and Creation at Canadian Stage Company, directed by Ana Lorena Leija
- She performed in Richard Rose's Directing Class, as "Second Woman" in "Not Him" from Possibilities , at the Tarragon Theatre
- She performed as the Web Host on the DioGuardi website!
- Miranda guest-starred in the webseries Annex'd
- She performs Stand-Up comedy at Comedy Bar with The Comedy Girls!
- Miranda is an Associate Producer of the Paprika Festival!
- Miranda is a Youth Mentor for the Paprika Festival, assisting Lily Ross with the development of her original script
- She acted in a comedic commercial for Katsula's, written and directed by Billy Reid
- Miranda guest-starred in a web-series Axe Lords, by award-winning director Jesse Rosensweet!
- Completed a physical theatre workshop with Theatre Gargantua
- Performed in Brotherhood of Leet
- Performed as "Caitlin O'Hare" in Over The River And Through The Woods by Joe DiPietro, at the Rose Theatre
- She is the voice of the RyersonRU? award-winning campaign (first place winner)! Watch it by clicking here!
- She performed as "K" in the one woman show Leashkid written by Esther Maloney
- She filmed episode 19 episodes of Pure Pwnage
- She performed in the vocal masterclass with Dorothy Stone at the Tapestry New Opera Works in the Distillery District
- She travelled to New York City, and London, England to attend the premieres of Pure Pwnage!
- She acted in a Canada Ministry of Health Training Video
- She performs the original Canadian work Fear of Fighting, directing by award-winning director Natasha Mytnowych in the Distillery District
- She is an actor for the Write From The Hip Emerging Artists program with Nightwood Theatre
- She is cast as "Philia" in A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Forum at The Rose Theatre, Brampton
- Miranda is pleased to be freelancing with AMI Talent Management agents Nancy Brown (Commercial/ Theatrical) and Noelle Jenkinson (Voice over)
- Co-founded a theatre company with Julia Lederer, Esther Maloney, Jayne Collins, and Anna Gallagher-Ross for the new creation and development of theatre written, directed, performed, and produced by women, called Theatre In Her Shoes
- Miranda receives her Bachelor's degree from the University of Toronto, Trinity College
- While in undergrad Miranda performed the following roles:
- Cecily Cardew in The Importance of Being Earnest with the Trinity College Dramatic Society
- Ensemble in Twelfth Night with the Trinity College Dramatic Society
- Nurse in Romeo and Juliet with the University College Drama Program
- Regan (and Oswald) in King Lear with the University College Drama Program
- Cassie in A Chorus Line with the UC Follies at Hart House Theatre
- Tintinabula in A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Forum with the UC Follies at Hart House Theatre
- Mama Magdalena in Nine:The Musical with the UC Follies at Hart House Theatre
- Jake in Dave West Read's new play Bring Your Kid To Work Day at Hart House Theatre New Play Festival
- Mom in Emma Healy's Butterfly at the Paprika Festival
- Soprano vocalist for the new musical work "Bereavement Buffet" at the Paprika Festival
- Florrie in Waiting For Lefty with the University College Drama Program
- Reader of the Second Stave of A Christmas Carol with the CBC
- Louise in Thelma, Louise and Something In The Middle at the Alumnae Theatre